Friday, April 17, 2015

The Messengers Season 1 Episode 1-2


















5 second plot: When an extra planetary object hits the earth it sends out a shock-wave that kills 5 people: a student, a preacher, a mom, a scientist and a cop. They wake up a couple of minutes later. They are all drawn to a hospital in Houston. When they get there they find out that... (drum-roll) God is angry.

5 second review: It's not very good, but it's not terrible, it's just a bit cheap and doesn't look very professional. The mysterious aspects got me interested in finding out what this is all about. I had a feeling that I was going to be disappointed. And then the ridiculous announcement comes that 'God is angry'. That was my queue to get the hell (see what I did here) out of there.

IMDb score: 7,4/10
Our score: 2/10