Sunday, October 2, 2016

Westworld Season 1 Episode 1: The Original
















5 second plot: Westworld is a western theme park where guests can live out their fantasies. They can do whatever they want with the robots that live there. These robots are state of the art, you can't distinguish them from real humans. They're programmed to stick to a certain script, but some of them are beginning to deviate from it a little bit too much.

5 second review: This first episode looks great. The cast is spectacular. The theme park is awesome. The back stage looks fantastic. I think this could be the next big thing (I'm talking TWD and GoT big). I would like a little bit more information on how it's all supposed to work. Because I think the idea is that this is the future and we shouldn't be asking too many questions. But that's not good enough for me.

IMDb score: 9,3/10
Our score: 9,5/10