Thursday, May 14, 2015

Wayward Pines Season 1 Episode 1: Where Paradise Is Home



















5 second plot: Ethan is a secret service agent who is looking for two missing agents. He ends up in Wayward Pines. Everyone in this town is acting weird and he can't get a hold of anyone on the outside. And he can't seem to be able to get out of this town. He tries to figure out what's going on and realizes he might be losing his mind.

5 second review: This first episode really sparked my interest for more. I really want to know what in earth this is all about. It feels similar to the way Lost felt the first time I saw it. That makes me a little bit afraid that it will eventually disappoint, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. I really like the notion that there might be some time-shifting in play here or something. Directed by M. Night Shyamalan. We might be in for a treat.

IMDb score: not yet available on posting date
Our score: 9/10