Thursday, May 21, 2015

Wayward Pines Season 1 Episode 2: Do Not Discuss Your Life Before



















5 second plot: Beverly tells Ethan she tried to escape with his now dead colleague. Together they try to find out what's going on and how to get away. But the sheriff's on Ethan's tail and he doesn't like all this poking around. Something's up with time. Beverly is there one year, but she came 15 years ago.

5 second review: I don't know if I've got what it takes to invest my preciousssss time in this weird mystery. I read somewhere that we are going to know what's going on halfway through this first season. I'm counting on that. I do not want another Lost on my hands. I don't like Matt Dillon in this show. It's just not a good fit. Since he's the lead character, that's going to be a problem.

IMDb score: 8,6/10
Our score: 5/10