Friday, September 11, 2015

Sleeping with Other People is a sweet romance for grown-ups



















5 second plot: Lainey and Jake have one time magical sex in college and then never see each other again. They go on with their lives but they are not very happy and their relationships aren't working out. And then they run in to each other again and become best friends. Without benefits.

5 second review: It's funny, sweet and smart. But it's also laim and awkward here and there. I simply didn't know what to think of it from time to time. But in the end I decided it's actually pretty decent. I'm always down for that happy ending. Not that I'm saying there is a happy ending. I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise. There is a lot of sex talk. But I guess the title gave that away already.

IMDb score: 6,5/10
Our score: 7/10