Sunday, August 10, 2014

The Strain Season 1 Episode 5: Runaways




















5 second plot: Eph hooks up with the old hunter. The old guy explains where he first encountered the creature and what needs to be done to stop the infection from spreading. Which is basically: chop all the infected's heads off. The rat guy also goes on a quest to figure out what's going on with his rat buddies. He finds a lot more than he bargained for.

5 second review: I don't like the fact that people from Poland talk English in Germany. I know that they are trying to make it easier for the viewer, but I just can't see past it. Why is it only now spreading like a disease? Why didn't it spread like this in Germany? And the word is out: vampires. Are these vampires? I don't know. But they don't like the sun. And silver. And drink blood. So I guess they are.

IMDb score: 8,8/10
Our score: 7/10