Sunday, April 12, 2015

Game of Thrones Season 5 Episode 1: The Wars to Come



















5 second plot: Cersei and Jaime mourn the death of their father. Tyrion is on the run. He arrives at his destination and finds out that he's part of a bigger picture. Miss Targaryen is losing her grip on the city she didn't conquer. And the dragons hate her guts. Stannis wants to take back the North with the help of the wildlings and he asks Jon to convince their leader to bow for him.

5 second review: Holy shit, I totally forgot where we were in the story. But thanks to this great first episode of the fifth season, I'm back in business. Great story development, great visuals and I just love all that king and queen talk. 'I'm not a politician, I'm a queen.' (And queens don't do compromise, alright?.)

IMDb score: 8,6/10
Our score; 9/10