Friday, July 25, 2014

Hercules is not all serious after all
















5 second plot: Hercules, the son of Zeus (or not), is a mercenary fighting for gold. He's got a team of very skilled warriors to help him fight his latest battle: helping the king of Thrace get rid of an evil adversary.

5 second review: I figured this was going to be all serious and stuff, you know, like Gladiator. But it isn't. It's all fun and games. I should had know The Rock don't do serious. It gets really ridiculous from time to time but I did like the way the story works to its climax. I'm a sucker for this overly dramatic shit that builds up to one big pile of good versus evil mythological crap. The fights and fighting skills are really awesome. I love the way people go flying through the air when The Rock hits them. But it bears repeating that it gets overly ridiculous from time to time.

IMDb score: 6,3/10
Our score: 6/10