Thursday, October 23, 2014

V/H/S: Viral is not very interesting
















5 second plot: It's the same format as the previous two movies. So once again it's a compilation of short disturbing stories. First we get a weird car chase that makes people go nuts. Next up is a magician with a creepy cloak. Then a guy creates a portal to another (fucked up) dimension. And then we get a couple of skateboard punks that run into a bunch of Satan worshipers (I think).

5 second review: This one's not very good. I think they ran out of ideas because the movie is only 1h 15 mts long. It's a lot less surprising than the previous V/H/S movies. And simply not interesting. But I must say that I did have a couple of' 'auch'-moments (the guy who is dragged behind the van) and also a couple of 'WTF'-moments (the other dimension penis (at least, I think that's what that was)).

IMDb score: 4,7/10
Our score: 5/10